Food For All is a 501(c)(3) non-profit marketing organization that raises money for
domestic and international charities through retail point-of-purchase (P.O.P.) programs.
These P.O.P. programs appear in over 6,000 grocery retail locations nationwide at
various times throughout the year. Customers donate simply by selecting a $1, $3 or $5
donation coupon at the checkout stand, handing it to the cashier, and having the UPC
scanned. Proceeds are then designated by the retailer to community-based, non-profit
agencies. A portion of the funds also supports Food For All’s international programs.
The primary focus of their funding is hunger relief; they also support non-profit agencies
whose missions are to promote health, education, and community.They’re available in South Florida – Check it out – To locate the nearest retailer go to http://www.foodforall.org/participatingretailers.html
End Childhood Hunger advocates for greater utilization of existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and expanded nutrition education. We provide technical guidance, support and assistance to implement and expand these programs among stakeholders at the local, regional and state levels.
Donate to ECH
- Food Bank
- Food For All
- No Kid Hungry
- Share Our Strength
- South Florida
- The Real World
- Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
View Posts by Category
- Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 11 months ago
- RT @SIFund: #DYK through our public-private partnerships (PPPs), we’ve invested $1B in social innovation? go.usa.gov/x9e22 #SIFundWo… 11 months ago
- RT @chfund: Our budget reflects our values. Join the tweetstorm on Thurs 3/16 to show that America values kids. #InvestInKids 11 months ago
- RT @PitbullofComedy: My first weekend @OntarioImprov in over 5 years & a quick set tonite @TheComedyStore in Hollywood for 1st time in over… 11 months ago
- RT @fractweets: "With everyone enjoying a free breakfast, students are well-fed and are more focused and ready to learn." https://t.co/EMai… 11 months ago
- RT @USDANutrition: Consistent access to nutritious foods helps promote an overall healthy lifestyle! ow.ly/sp4k309RleL #NationalNutr… 11 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Shop and support us! 2day, Amazon donates 10 times usual donation on your purchases to End Childhood Hunger! https://t… 11 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.