End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
Donate to ECH
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
View Posts by Category
- RT @mikewhitmore: So I guess they aren't a fan ... #PokemonGO i.imgur.com/XUeL176.jpg https://t.co/GPGikD2Fte 1 week ago
- Today is #PrimeDay! #StartWithaSmile and @Amazon donates to End Childhood Hunger Inc. Go to smile.amazon.com/gp/charity/hom… 1 week ago
- Join ECH & over 1500 orgs opposing school meal block grant. Sign the statement today! bit.ly/1XPG0OT #SaveSchoolMeals #CNR2016 1 month ago
- RT @FloridaImpact: Join us & over 1500 orgs opposing school meal block grant. Sign the statement today! bit.ly/1XPG0OT #SaveSchool… 1 month ago
- We join @fractweets @CSPI @pewtrusts and hundreds of other orgs opposing House #CNR2016 bill- join us! bit.ly/243KAOC 2 months ago
- RT @FloridaImpact: Love seeing kids eating #schoolbreakfast in cool & innovative ways here in Florida! twitter.com/Julie_Kreafle/… 2 months ago
- Please don’t sell diabetes & obesity to your young fans, @SelenaGomez, via #ShareaCoke. #ShareHonesty instead. bit.ly/HappinessStand 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: No Kid Hungry
Another clear example of the benefits of promoting school breakfast: This report is courtesy of the Manteca Bulletin, in California. The full article can be found here. When Shasta Elementary School in California began serving breakfast in the classroom, first … Continue reading
Disturbing in so many ways. Childhood hunger worldwide on “World Food Day” infographic – thanks to save1.com .
Major props to the Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger for tweeting about it, and the amazing folks at Good for producing this “Empty Pantry” infographic that lays out in chilling detail the scary truth about the concept of “food insecurity.” … Continue reading
Nearly one in five Americans struggled to afford enough food for themselves and their families in 2010, according to a new report released yesterday by the Food Research and Action Center (FRAC). The report analyzes data that was collected by … Continue reading