End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
Donate to ECH
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
View Posts by Category
- RT @mikewhitmore: So I guess they aren't a fan ... #PokemonGO i.imgur.com/XUeL176.jpg https://t.co/GPGikD2Fte 1 month ago
- Today is #PrimeDay! #StartWithaSmile and @Amazon donates to End Childhood Hunger Inc. Go to smile.amazon.com/gp/charity/hom… 1 month ago
- Join ECH & over 1500 orgs opposing school meal block grant. Sign the statement today! bit.ly/1XPG0OT #SaveSchoolMeals #CNR2016 2 months ago
- RT @FloridaImpact: Join us & over 1500 orgs opposing school meal block grant. Sign the statement today! bit.ly/1XPG0OT #SaveSchool… 2 months ago
- We join @fractweets @CSPI @pewtrusts and hundreds of other orgs opposing House #CNR2016 bill- join us! bit.ly/243KAOC 3 months ago
- RT @FloridaImpact: Love seeing kids eating #schoolbreakfast in cool & innovative ways here in Florida! twitter.com/Julie_Kreafle/… 3 months ago
- Please don’t sell diabetes & obesity to your young fans, @SelenaGomez, via #ShareaCoke. #ShareHonesty instead. bit.ly/HappinessStand 3 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Another amazing infographic, this time provided by the good folks at Fast Company, and reported by Morgan Clendadinel. One in seven people in the world is malnourished. But the research presented here makes a strong case that the solution isn’t … Continue reading
Major props to the Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger for tweeting about it, and the amazing folks at Good for producing this “Empty Pantry” infographic that lays out in chilling detail the scary truth about the concept of “food insecurity.” … Continue reading