End Childhood Hunger advocates for greater utilization of existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and expanded nutrition education. We provide technical guidance, support and assistance to implement and expand these programs among stakeholders at the local, regional and state levels.
Donate to ECH
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
View Posts by Category
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Want the whole story on SNAP? Get it here: feeding.am/60108VPUm SHARE THIS to spread the facts about SNAP! https://t… 4 days ago
- 2017-2018 School Grants for Healthy Kids - Action for Healthy Kids actionforhealthykids.org/tools-for-scho… 1 week ago
- How does YOUR state rank on @fractweets School Breakfast Scorecard? Find out now: bit.ly/2krvAJ8 1 week ago
- RT @prpnews: tinyurl.com/z5hzszv Commissioner Adam Putnam Provides Tips for Safe Christmas Tree Disposal 1 month ago
- Back into battle in 2017! twitter.com/CSPI/status/81… 1 month ago
- RT @fractweets: Does your local school qualify for #communityeligibility? #ThursdayThoughts bit.ly/28WLW5U https://t.co/Ehic8E3Xg4 1 month ago
- RT @NYCHRA: MT @HungerFreeUSA: Need help with food this month? Our @USDANutrition National #HungerHotline helps connect you https://t.co/ZJ… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: Twitter
On March 16, Goya Foods donated 1,000,000 pounds of Goya food products (that’s one million pounds, folks), to emergency food providers in communities across the country. Goya worked closely with the United Way of New York City, which led the way in coordinating the food distribution, … Continue reading
Another month, another amazing effort by Tim Blair and Twitter For Food in their ongoing efforts to utilize social media to end hunger. Looking at the End Childhood Hunger web site, and at all our monthly badges of support, we … Continue reading
Twitter for Food is back with it’s monthly call to skip a meal today, and donate the money that you save to end childhood hunger. You can donate to our organization, End Childhood Hunger, directly via our web site, … Continue reading
RT @HispanicUnity: PLEASE call or email your Broward Commissioner–don’t let them cut Broward’s Safety Net when we need it the most! http://www.browardsafetynet.org
Activist and amazing hunger fighter Tim Blair is convinced that his “Twitter for Food” project can do just that. The goal of twitterforfood.com is to get people on Twitter (there are over 100 million now worldwide) to stop once a … Continue reading
You’ve found the restructured blogging site of End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger. While we work on getting our resources aligned, check out our Twitter Posts, or click the plate on the right to reach us on the web.