End Childhood Hunger advocates for greater utilization of existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and expanded nutrition education. We provide technical guidance, support and assistance to implement and expand these programs among stakeholders at the local, regional and state levels.
Donate to ECH
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
View Posts by Category
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Want the whole story on SNAP? Get it here: feeding.am/60108VPUm SHARE THIS to spread the facts about SNAP! https://t… 20 hours ago
- 2017-2018 School Grants for Healthy Kids - Action for Healthy Kids actionforhealthykids.org/tools-for-scho… 6 days ago
- How does YOUR state rank on @fractweets School Breakfast Scorecard? Find out now: bit.ly/2krvAJ8 6 days ago
- RT @prpnews: tinyurl.com/z5hzszv Commissioner Adam Putnam Provides Tips for Safe Christmas Tree Disposal 1 month ago
- Back into battle in 2017! twitter.com/CSPI/status/81… 1 month ago
- RT @fractweets: Does your local school qualify for #communityeligibility? #ThursdayThoughts bit.ly/28WLW5U https://t.co/Ehic8E3Xg4 1 month ago
- RT @NYCHRA: MT @HungerFreeUSA: Need help with food this month? Our @USDANutrition National #HungerHotline helps connect you https://t.co/ZJ… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Originally posted on SOCIAL DISCUSSION:
With the holidays now at an end, and the New Year upon us, we thought we’d re-post an article my partner and I wrote this time last year. Focusing on homelessness in Central Florida, the…