End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
Donate to ECH
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
View Posts by Category
- RT @Fruits_Veggies: It's #NationalDessertDay! Satisfy your sweet tooth with these sweet treats: ow.ly/MVBG305bAfS https://t.co/pa1BYa… 1 week ago
- RT @shelbylaneMD: Clown porn viewing has soared thanks to the creepy clown craze: LONDON — Searches for clown porn have increas... https://… 1 week ago
- Chef of Distinction Happy Hours benefit for ECH, 10/27 Coconut Creek. 50+ wines and great food. eventbrite.com/e/wine-busines… 1 week ago
- RT @mikewhitmore: So I guess they aren't a fan ... #PokemonGO i.imgur.com/XUeL176.jpg https://t.co/GPGikD2Fte 3 months ago
- Today is #PrimeDay! #StartWithaSmile and @Amazon donates to End Childhood Hunger Inc. Go to smile.amazon.com/gp/charity/hom… 3 months ago
- Join ECH & over 1500 orgs opposing school meal block grant. Sign the statement today! bit.ly/1XPG0OT #SaveSchoolMeals #CNR2016 4 months ago
- RT @FloridaImpact: Join us & over 1500 orgs opposing school meal block grant. Sign the statement today! bit.ly/1XPG0OT #SaveSchool… 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Daily Archives: August 26, 2010
Hunger Action Month is Almost Here! Show your support 30 Ways in 30 Days: http://ht.ly/2vtBK
Initial reports and research show that 73,000 fewer kids each day were fed by nutrition programs, per the Food Resource and Action Center. Here’s a link they provided to the Education Week article: http://ht.ly/2vbfc