End Childhood Hunger advocates for greater utilization of existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and expanded nutrition education. We provide technical guidance, support and assistance to implement and expand these programs among stakeholders at the local, regional and state levels.
Donate to ECH
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
View Posts by Category
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Want the whole story on SNAP? Get it here: feeding.am/60108VPUm SHARE THIS to spread the facts about SNAP! https://t… 4 days ago
- 2017-2018 School Grants for Healthy Kids - Action for Healthy Kids actionforhealthykids.org/tools-for-scho… 1 week ago
- How does YOUR state rank on @fractweets School Breakfast Scorecard? Find out now: bit.ly/2krvAJ8 1 week ago
- RT @prpnews: tinyurl.com/z5hzszv Commissioner Adam Putnam Provides Tips for Safe Christmas Tree Disposal 1 month ago
- Back into battle in 2017! twitter.com/CSPI/status/81… 1 month ago
- RT @fractweets: Does your local school qualify for #communityeligibility? #ThursdayThoughts bit.ly/28WLW5U https://t.co/Ehic8E3Xg4 1 month ago
- RT @NYCHRA: MT @HungerFreeUSA: Need help with food this month? Our @USDANutrition National #HungerHotline helps connect you https://t.co/ZJ… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: Global
Disturbing in so many ways. Childhood hunger worldwide on “World Food Day” infographic – thanks to save1.com .
Another amazing infographic, this time provided by the good folks at Fast Company, and reported by Morgan Clendadinel. One in seven people in the world is malnourished. But the research presented here makes a strong case that the solution isn’t … Continue reading
This comes to us via a great post on Google+ by Valeria Maltoni. It’s a world hunger overview infographic, just produced by the World Food Programme. Informative, and sobering. The link to the full-size map is here.
Another month, another amazing effort by Tim Blair and Twitter For Food in their ongoing efforts to utilize social media to end hunger. Looking at the End Childhood Hunger web site, and at all our monthly badges of support, we … Continue reading
We’ll be off the grid today doing a day of service in honor of those who have suffered as a result of the events of 9/11/01. ‘ Join the movement: http://ht.ly/2CKxN
Contribute To Charities As You Shop And Share With “Endorse For A Cause.” http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/F-8ldGzQges/Shared via Pulse Sent from my iPad