The Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, to be played January 9th between Nevada & Boston College, is the only college football bowl game raising money and awareness regarding the hunger problem in the United States. The bowl game will celebrate the culmination of Kraft Foods’ HUDDLE TO FIGHT HUNGER program, which is the food company’s largest-ever branded initiative to fight hunger in America. The goal of the program is to donate as many as 20 million meals to Feeding America.
End Childhood Hunger advocates for greater utilization of existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and expanded nutrition education. We provide technical guidance, support and assistance to implement and expand these programs among stakeholders at the local, regional and state levels.
Donate to ECH
- Food Bank
- Food For All
- No Kid Hungry
- Share Our Strength
- South Florida
- The Real World
- Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
View Posts by Category
- Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 1 year ago
- RT @SIFund: #DYK through our public-private partnerships (PPPs), we’ve invested $1B in social innovation? go.usa.gov/x9e22 #SIFundWo… 1 year ago
- RT @chfund: Our budget reflects our values. Join the tweetstorm on Thurs 3/16 to show that America values kids. #InvestInKids 1 year ago
- RT @PitbullofComedy: My first weekend @OntarioImprov in over 5 years & a quick set tonite @TheComedyStore in Hollywood for 1st time in over… 1 year ago
- RT @fractweets: "With everyone enjoying a free breakfast, students are well-fed and are more focused and ready to learn." https://t.co/EMai… 1 year ago
- RT @USDANutrition: Consistent access to nutritious foods helps promote an overall healthy lifestyle! ow.ly/sp4k309RleL #NationalNutr… 1 year ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Shop and support us! 2day, Amazon donates 10 times usual donation on your purchases to End Childhood Hunger! https://t… 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.