End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
View Posts by Category
- RT @nokidhungry: Thank you, @FloridaImpact for all you do to help make #NoKidHungry a reality in FL! 1 week ago
- RT @nokidhungry: Thank you, @FDACSnews for all you do to help make #NoKidHungry a reality in FL! 1 week ago
- RT @HispanicUnity: Good Things Happening at HUF - Check it Out! #hispanicunity conta.cc/193mwdb 1 week ago
- RT @FeedingAmerica: 1 in 6 face #hunger. 5 in 6 can help!. #donate #volunteer #spreadtheword! bit.ly/FADonate 2 months ago
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Did you know? @FeedingAmerica is a network of 200+ food banks. Join the fight against #hunger TODAY! http://t.co/8W8ih3… 2 months ago
- RT @FoodDay2013: Add your voice to support eating real! Join our October 24 #FoodDay2013 #ThunderClap on Twitter: thndr.it/19q8OAb 2 months ago
- RT @HalfinTen: RT @amprog: Nutrition programs that serve over 76,000 Native Americans are seeing their funding cut off by shutdown http://… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.