End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
View Posts by Category
- RT @nokidhungry: Thank you, @FloridaImpact for all you do to help make #NoKidHungry a reality in FL! 1 week ago
- RT @nokidhungry: Thank you, @FDACSnews for all you do to help make #NoKidHungry a reality in FL! 1 week ago
- RT @HispanicUnity: Good Things Happening at HUF - Check it Out! #hispanicunity conta.cc/193mwdb 1 week ago
- RT @FeedingAmerica: 1 in 6 face #hunger. 5 in 6 can help!. #donate #volunteer #spreadtheword! bit.ly/FADonate 2 months ago
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Did you know? @FeedingAmerica is a network of 200+ food banks. Join the fight against #hunger TODAY! http://t.co/8W8ih3… 2 months ago
- RT @FoodDay2013: Add your voice to support eating real! Join our October 24 #FoodDay2013 #ThunderClap on Twitter: thndr.it/19q8OAb 2 months ago
- RT @HalfinTen: RT @amprog: Nutrition programs that serve over 76,000 Native Americans are seeing their funding cut off by shutdown http://… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: Twitter
On March 16, Goya Foods donated 1,000,000 pounds of Goya food products (that’s one million pounds, folks), to emergency food providers in communities across the country. Goya worked closely with the United Way of New York City, which led the way in coordinating the food distribution, … Continue reading
Another month, another amazing effort by Tim Blair and Twitter For Food in their ongoing efforts to utilize social media to end hunger. Looking at the End Childhood Hunger web site, and at all our monthly badges of support, we … Continue reading
Twitter for Food is back with it’s monthly call to skip a meal today, and donate the money that you save to end childhood hunger. You can donate to our organization, End Childhood Hunger, directly via our web site, … Continue reading
RT @HispanicUnity: PLEASE call or email your Broward Commissioner–don’t let them cut Broward’s Safety Net when we need it the most! http://www.browardsafetynet.org
Activist and amazing hunger fighter Tim Blair is convinced that his “Twitter for Food” project can do just that. The goal of twitterforfood.com is to get people on Twitter (there are over 100 million now worldwide) to stop once a … Continue reading
You’ve found the restructured blogging site of End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger. While we work on getting our resources aligned, check out our Twitter Posts, or click the plate on the right to reach us on the web.