End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
View Posts by Category
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Food banks are last resort for many who now have smaller food budgets due to SNAP cuts. huff.to/1ia8A6S 21 hours ago
- Getting ready for Congressional call-ins tomorrow coordinated by @floridaimpact & @fractweets 4sq.com/1fCMJBr 3 days ago
- RT @sudduthc: Time to inform dedicated U.S. Representatives about child nutr programs for reauthorization @FloridaImpact @fractweets... 3 days ago
- Working on plans for a week-long social media blitz when the FL legislature is in session next month. 4sq.com/1pQUwVa 4 days ago
- Data mining the latest FRAC reports - USDA new rules will increase $ for fruits & vegetables for WIC participants! 4sq.com/1eNq8Cg 5 days ago
- Working late. Hunger doesn't take a day off. (@ End Childhood Hunger) 4sq.com/1eIMEMq 6 days ago
- The new End Childhood Hunger glow-in-the-dark wristbands are due for delivery today! Yippee! (@ End Childhood Hunger) 4sq.com/1kpIQot 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: Global
Disturbing in so many ways. Childhood hunger worldwide on “World Food Day” infographic – thanks to save1.com .
Another amazing infographic, this time provided by the good folks at Fast Company, and reported by Morgan Clendadinel. One in seven people in the world is malnourished. But the research presented here makes a strong case that the solution isn’t … Continue reading
This comes to us via a great post on Google+ by Valeria Maltoni. It’s a world hunger overview infographic, just produced by the World Food Programme. Informative, and sobering. The link to the full-size map is here.
Another month, another amazing effort by Tim Blair and Twitter For Food in their ongoing efforts to utilize social media to end hunger. Looking at the End Childhood Hunger web site, and at all our monthly badges of support, we … Continue reading
We’ll be off the grid today doing a day of service in honor of those who have suffered as a result of the events of 9/11/01. ‘ Join the movement: http://ht.ly/2CKxN
Contribute To Charities As You Shop And Share With “Endorse For A Cause.” http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/F-8ldGzQges/Shared via Pulse Sent from my iPad
Representatives from 18 Countries Call for Global Support of School Feeding Programs http://www.gcnf.org/news/representatives-from-18-countries-call-for-global-support-of-school-feeding-programs/Shared via Pulse Sent from my iPad