End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
TagsAdministrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
View Posts by Category
- Cannot wait to see my dear friend @ederdn at Share our Strength's conference of leaders. When do u arrive. Ed? #NoKidHungry 2 weeks ago
- @ederdn Ed, are you @ COL in DC this wekend? 2 weeks ago
- RT @InSouthFlorida: Buying our food from local farmers is good for our economy, our families and our environment! Buy and eat fresh #SouthF… 3 weeks ago
- RT @feedingamerica: We hit 400K Facebook followers! That's a lot of hunger fighters! Can you join us? ow.ly/k3BcC 2 months ago
- RT @USDA_AMS: Change You Can Taste: School #Lunch Program Gets a Makeover ow.ly/jU0Zh @PWCSNews @USDANutrition 2 months ago
- RT @PlaceAtTheTable: Listen to @tomcolicchio, @lsilverbush & @CatalystFilms talk the politics of #hunger and #BigAg on @WNYC http:// ... 2 months ago
- RT @STLFoodbank: Text HUNGER + Zip Code to 3456 and @GeneralMills will donate 12 MEALS to @FeedingAmerica foodbanks ow.ly/jk0N3 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: Global
Disturbing in so many ways. Childhood hunger worldwide on “World Food Day” infographic – thanks to save1.com .
Another amazing infographic, this time provided by the good folks at Fast Company, and reported by Morgan Clendadinel. One in seven people in the world is malnourished. But the research presented here makes a strong case that the solution isn’t … Continue reading
This comes to us via a great post on Google+ by Valeria Maltoni. It’s a world hunger overview infographic, just produced by the World Food Programme. Informative, and sobering. The link to the full-size map is here.
Another month, another amazing effort by Tim Blair and Twitter For Food in their ongoing efforts to utilize social media to end hunger. Looking at the End Childhood Hunger web site, and at all our monthly badges of support, we … Continue reading
We’ll be off the grid today doing a day of service in honor of those who have suffered as a result of the events of 9/11/01. ‘ Join the movement: http://ht.ly/2CKxN
Contribute To Charities As You Shop And Share With “Endorse For A Cause.” http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/F-8ldGzQges/Shared via Pulse Sent from my iPad
Representatives from 18 Countries Call for Global Support of School Feeding Programs http://www.gcnf.org/news/representatives-from-18-countries-call-for-global-support-of-school-feeding-programs/Shared via Pulse Sent from my iPad