End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
TagsAdministrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
View Posts by Category
- Cannot wait to see my dear friend @ederdn at Share our Strength's conference of leaders. When do u arrive. Ed? #NoKidHungry 2 weeks ago
- @ederdn Ed, are you @ COL in DC this wekend? 2 weeks ago
- RT @InSouthFlorida: Buying our food from local farmers is good for our economy, our families and our environment! Buy and eat fresh #SouthF… 3 weeks ago
- RT @feedingamerica: We hit 400K Facebook followers! That's a lot of hunger fighters! Can you join us? ow.ly/k3BcC 2 months ago
- RT @USDA_AMS: Change You Can Taste: School #Lunch Program Gets a Makeover ow.ly/jU0Zh @PWCSNews @USDANutrition 2 months ago
- RT @PlaceAtTheTable: Listen to @tomcolicchio, @lsilverbush & @CatalystFilms talk the politics of #hunger and #BigAg on @WNYC http:// ... 2 months ago
- RT @STLFoodbank: Text HUNGER + Zip Code to 3456 and @GeneralMills will donate 12 MEALS to @FeedingAmerica foodbanks ow.ly/jk0N3 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: Chefs
Experience cooking demonstrations and sample the latest food trends prepared by local celebrity chefs and paired with refreshing summer wine selections. Check out Feeding South Florida’s web site for more info. Great chefs, great cause, great reasons to attend. Date: … Continue reading