End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
View Posts by Category
- Who needs to break for dinner? We've got to much work to do! #nokidhungry (@ End Childhood Hunger) 4sq.com/1g7gE9J 1 day ago
- Prioritizing children's issues to address in meetings with FL legislators in this session. (@ End Childhood Hunger) 4sq.com/1gYMUK1 2 days ago
- RT @FeedingAmerica: Food banks are last resort for many who now have smaller food budgets due to SNAP cuts. huff.to/1ia8A6S 3 days ago
- Getting ready for Congressional call-ins tomorrow coordinated by @floridaimpact & @fractweets 4sq.com/1fCMJBr 6 days ago
- RT @sudduthc: Time to inform dedicated U.S. Representatives about child nutr programs for reauthorization @FloridaImpact @fractweets... 6 days ago
- Working on plans for a week-long social media blitz when the FL legislature is in session next month. 4sq.com/1pQUwVa 6 days ago
- Data mining the latest FRAC reports - USDA new rules will increase $ for fruits & vegetables for WIC participants! 4sq.com/1eNq8Cg 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Administrative
Citing recent findings by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, the Philanthropy News Digest reports that nearly eight million children in America live in areas of high poverty — about 1.6 million more since 2000. Based in part on data from the U.S. Census … Continue reading
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Too often it is after the fact that teachers discover their students are worrying less about math and and reading and more about where the next meal comes from. The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, signed into … Continue reading
Nearly seventeen million children in America go to bed each night facing hunger and food insecurity, not knowing if the new day will bring hope or hopelessness. We can fix this. This country has the food; we have the existing … Continue reading
You’ve found the restructured blogging site of End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger. While we work on getting our resources aligned, check out our Twitter Posts, or click the plate on the right to reach us on the web.