End Childhood Hunger/End Child Hunger advocates for greater access to existing federal programs such as school breakfast, school lunch, after-school snacks, after-school dinners, summer meals, and more nutrition education. We utilize social media to support public and private like-minded organizations, educate, promote awareness, fight for change and for an end to childhood hunger.
- Administrative Advocacy Afterschool Charities Chefs Children Community Congress Donate Food Food Bank Food For All FRAC Global Health Hunger Legislative Media No Kid Hungry Nutrition Poverty Reauthorization Research School Share Our Strength SNAP South Florida The Real World Twitter Twitter For Food
View Posts By Date
View Posts by Category
- Shop at AmazonSmile thru 6/15/14 & Amazon will donate an extra $5 to End Childhood Hunger. Link to shop: smile.amazon.com/ch/20-2049660 3 months ago
- Welcome home to our leader @mfarver - time to rally our volunteers for #nokidhungry (@ End Childhood Hunger) 4sq.com/1rTmKg7 4 months ago
- RT @tastenation: How does eating school breakfast help students perform better academically? Learn the facts about #SchoolBreakfast: http:/… 4 months ago
- Participating in FL Advocacy Days Legislative Briefing with FL Impact #FLAdvocacyDays 4sq.com/1e7TDVR 5 months ago
- Next atop, Tallahassee (at @Delta Sky Club w/ 5 others) 4sq.com/QT0KHb 5 months ago
- Tallahassee-bound, by way of Atlanta. No direct flights from most populous area to state capital? #FL FAIL 4sq.com/1lDtbmy 5 months ago
- Packing for Tallahassee. Time for Florida Advocacy Days! (@ End Childhood Hunger) 4sq.com/1eh3CCJ 5 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Daily Archives: February 22, 2011
Just released this afternoon: “Hunger in Our Schools: Share Our Strength’s Teachers Report.” Because teachers are on the frontlines of this battle, Share Our Strength wanted to hear directly from them about the hunger they witness in the classroom. One … Continue reading →